A massive thank you to Lydia from the blog Lovely Jubbly who awarded me the Liebster Award 🙂
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3. You must pick 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated for the aware
4. You must come up with 11 questions for you nominees to answer
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
I have been awarded this before so I won’t bore you all again with the same details, but if you really interested then click here and you will be able to see the people I have previously nominated and I’m having a cheeky YouTube plug by leaving a photo link below to my YouTube vlog ’25 Facts About Me’.
1. If you could only ever repurchase one thing what would it be?
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume. It’s my scent, and I already rebuy it all the time.
2. When did you first start getting into makeup?
I have been interested in make up since my mid teenage years, but I never really had anyone that could teach me about it as my family have never really been make up people, so I’ve officially gotten into it in the last 5 or 6 years when friends started teaching me techniques.
3. Which celebrities makeup to do like the most?
Amanda Seyfried and Sophia Bush. Both such beautiful ladies, and both always look flawless.
4. If you could only shop at one shop ever again, which would it be?
Does an online shop count? It would definitely be Boohoo, it’s insane how much of my wardrobe is from Boohoo.
5. What is your favourite film?
Center Stage, The Little Mermaid and A Little Princess. I don’t think I have ever watched A Little Princess without crying at the end.
6. Who is your role model?
My grandparents. My Mum’s Dad and My Dad’s Mum (well done if you kept up) both went through really hard times and are still the strongest I know, and I’m so proud of them and hope that if I ever had to go through something terrible that I would have their strength to get through it.
7. If you could date anyone in the world, who would it be?
HARRY JUDD. He is a beautiful man, oh I would do some terrible things to him 😉
8. What is your favourite lipstick?
Right now I am loving the Revlon Moisturise Renewing Lipstick, especially in Funtime Fuchsia.
9. Why did you start a blog?
I had seen More Magazine do some mini blogs on their website and I wasn’t one of the girls they chose so I decided what the hell why be bummed about missing out on the chance to do a handful of mini blogs when I could just start my own. I loved the idea of having my own little spot on the internet where I could voice my opinions and meet other people who had the same interests.
10. Are you more of a handbag or shoe kinda gal?
Oh god must I chose, I love them both! On the side of shoes I love heels, they are my downfall, especially Kurt Geigers, and on the bag side I can’t seem to help myself when Guess have a sale on. I think I might have the same amount of heels as I do bags.
11. What is your favourite beauty brand?
I love MUA Cosmetics. I have about 80% of their stock and I think their products are really great quality which you would not necessarily expect from products that sell for as cheap as £1.