10, 02, 2013
A huge thank you to Jassy from The Jassy World for nominating my blog for The Liebster Award, I am so pleased that people are enjoying my little blog and I really appreciate that she picked me as one of her nominees 🙂
11 Facts About Me
1. I have a diploma in Holiday Repping
2. If I had the courage I would pack up everything and move to Newcastle in a heartbeat
3. My birthmark is identical to my Mum’s, and is in the exact same place
4. I cry most times I have my hair cut as I have a fear of it being cut too short since
my Mum cut it when I was younger
5. I was a Glamour Model for a year and I would love to do it again
6. My favourite place in the world is Magaluf, I have been on holiday there 4 times, worked there once and already have my next trip booked
7. I am super obsessed with Geordie Shore, and can quote most episodes… And yes, I try to do the accent!
8. I cry every time I watch A Little Princess, specifically at the end when her Dad remembers her
9. I fainted whilst getting my very first spray on tan, bashed my lip and almost knocked myself out on a table
10. I absolutely hate green and yellow clothes and sweets
11. I used to write the blog Glitter On Glitter before Blogger and Google killed it
Jassy’s 11 Questions
1. Where are you sitting right now?
In my front room, watching The Full Monty and have a catch up on blog posts
2. Name 5 makeup and beauty products you can not live without
MUA Immaculate Collection Palette
Bella Pierre Mascara
Givenchy Brilliance Cristal Icy Peach Gloss
Soap & Glory Hand Maid Gel
VIVO Gold Dust
3. What annoys you?
People who walk too slow and get in the way, stupid but it irritates the hell out of me
4. Your favourite mascara?
Bella Pierre and my Daniel Sandler Baby Jet
5.Why do you blog?
I love that I have a place to ramble away about my thoughts on many different topics. I love that blogging opens you up to a whole new world. I love that blogging has introduced me to some of my best friends. I blog because I love it, and I love it for so many reasons
6. Morning or Night person?
Definitely a night person, I am a total party girl and I’ve never been good in the morning
7. Caribbean or Thailand?
I have never been to either but definitely Caribbean as my dream destination for a holiday is The Atlantis Resort in The Bahamas
8. What one thing are you going to change about yourself this year?
My health! I have never been a healthy eater, and since leaving school and the many clubs I attended my weekly exercise amount decreased rapidly. I have already bought myself an Air Walker and signed up to Graze to start the change
9. Where do you see yourself this time next year?
I would like to be living in my own place, beginning to learn to drive and hopefully receiving the promotion they want to slowly work me towards
10. Favourite cuisine and why?
Chinese or Tapas, I just can’t seem to make a decision between, and I think it’s because they have both have such a great range and such yummy dishes
11. Finish this… I am a blogger because…
It makes me happy. Simple as
My 11 Questions
1. What is your greatest achievement so far?
2. When did you start blogging, and how did you choose your blog name?
3. What is your favourite fashion trend?
4. Who is your favourite designer, or brand?
5. What would you spend your last £10 on?
6. What is your favourite ever cosmetics product?
7. Who is your role model?
8. Name 3 places at the top of your travel wish list.
9. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
10. If you could trade places with one person for the day, who would it be?
11. Which 5 words would you use to describe yourself.
The 9 Fabulous Bloggers I Have Nominated
♥ Kimberly Kimberley’s Blog
♥ Sophie Filthy Paws & Silky Drawers
♥ Mia Mia Alice
♥ Olivia OK Fashion & Beauty
♥ Charlotte Style And Splurging
♥ Laura Beauty2Couture
♥ Brandi Cupcakes And Curves
♥ Shannon Viva La Blonde