The Glamour: Liebster Award
The lovely Isabella from Love And Wardrobe
, who I was lucky enough to meet at High Street Fashion Week, nominated me for the Liebster Award. My blog is only a few months old so I’m so pleased to see people noticing it and I am so happy to say this is not the first time I have been awarded it, so I won’t bore you all with more facts about me but you can read the original post by clicking here
1. Has there ever been a film that has inspired your style?
I don’t think I’ve had a film inspire my style but I have bought a number of fancy dress costumes of TV characters, like Alice In Wonderland.
2. If you could have a tea-party with three celebrities, who would they be?
I would have Alan Carr for the jokes, Gok Wan so I am perfectly styled for the tea party and Harry Judd because I’m completely in love with him!
3. If you were to liken yourself to a film or TV character, who would you be?
Does Ariel from The Little Mermaid count? When’s it my turn? Wouldn’t I love, love to explore that world up above? Out of the sea. Wish I could be. Part of that worlddddd… Totally singing away right now!
4. What’s your guilty pleasure?
I don’t really class my loves as guilty pleasures as I’m a total out and proud mega cheese lover but apparently S Club 7, 5ive, Spice Girls and all the other 90s pop acts are guilty pleasures. Not for me!
5. What’s your all time favourite fashion brand or designer and why?
I love Boohoo. I just always manage to find something when I go on their website, I end up with a basket over flowing with stuff and have to stop myself and say do I actually need it!
6. What beauty product do you save for special occasions?
My Neon Star Gazer Face Paints. Not what you were expecting I’m guessing, but when you have an addiction to fancy dress, things like face paint are like gold dust. They must be looked after and not be lost or all hell breaks lose
7. Would you ever get cosmetic surgery?
I have always wanted to get my teeth whitened professionally, is that a cosmetic procedure? I am slightly tempted to get liposuction if I won the lottery
8. What products are on your wish list?
Urban Decay Build Your Own Palette OZ Glinda and Illamasqua Paranormal Palette
9. If you could interview anybody, who would you pick?
Charlotte and Holly from Geordie Shore. I am obsessed with the show and they are my favourites, I would love to meet them and question them about so many things but my main question would definitely be Shall we go to the bar?!
10. What is your all-time favourite feel-good film?
I don’t know if it would be classed as feel-good but I absolutely love A Little Princess! It’s my go to film when I don’t know what to watch, I’ve seen it god knows how many times but I still cry at the end every time.
11. If you could be any book character, who would you choose?
I think I would chose Rebecca Bloomwood from the Shopoholic Series. Sometimes I find her life resembles mine a bit, clearly the shopping problems and not the happily ever after 🙁 One day maybe!
The bloggers I nominate this time are;
Beauty & Bows
1. What has been the highlight of your blogging journey so far?
2. What is your favourite fashion item that you can’t live without?
3. If money was no object, what would be your dream holiday destination?
4. What is the best bit of beauty advice you’ve ever been given?
5. What is your can’t live without beauty product?
6. Describe yourself in five words
7. Which bloggers inspire you?
8. What possession would you never throw away?
9. What was the last film you saw, and loved?
10. Aside from blogging, what do you do?
11. What is your favourite make up look?
These blogs might not all be new enough for the Liebster Award, but I love reading all of them and I’d love to read their answers to my questions. Thank you to Isabella for nominating me 🙂